1. How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
We deliver most of our orders within 7 days from the order date. You can find out how long we will need to deliver the order to your specific area pin code using the courier serviceability tool located on the right side on all product detail pages.
2. How do I pay for my orders at ewatercart.com?
There are various payment options as per your choice. You can choose from the following payment options at ewatercart.com:
3. How to send enquiries for your products?
All the enquiries can be sent to the company through the information available on the Contact Us page.
4. How to select a suitable product from the production range to suit the requirement?
A suitable product can be selected by using the necessary technical and performance details or it can be done by contacting our customer care executives.
5. What happens if the pump is operated in over / under voltage conditions?
When a pump is operated in a over/under voltage condition, the motor will consume more amps which results in increase of winding temperature and may lead to motor burnout.