- Many a time, it happens that, water in the bore well/well aquifer discharge is less than motor pump discharge, and the water coming out of the motor pump is not continuous.
- The motor pump which is submerged in water will give water till it is having sufficient water in bore-well. In case of insufficient water (when water level goes down), then the motor pump runs without giving water which is called dry running of motor pump.
- Motor Pump running in dry condition will burn the motor pump and thus it will stop after a very short time. Our product LIDER Water Dry Run Timer prevents the motor pump from dry running and thus subsequent burnout.
- LIDER Water Dry Run Timer can be set at predetermined time anywhere between 1-60 minutes. Calculate the time taken to by the motor pump when it runs smoothly with sufficient water coming out of the motor pump, and set the LIDER Water Dry Run Timer just ahead of the time taken by motor pump to discharge less than actual water from bore-well (insufficient water coming out ).
- For example if the motor pump runs smoothly with sufficient water in bore-well for 25 minutes and after that the motor pump discharge is less than actual then set the LIDER Water Dry Run Timer at approx 20 minutes which will switch OFF the pump set AUTOMATICALLY thus preventing the Motor Pump from Dry Running and subsequent burnout.
- Thus LIDER Water Dry-Run Timer switches OFF the motor pump AUTOMATICALLY as per set time.
All Single Phase Pumps connected with Contactor Control Panel & All Three Phase Motor Pumps.
Our products are ideally suitable for water supply in houses, bungalows, offices, hospitals, factories, hotels & restaurants, apartments, multistory buildings,commercial centers etc and all places where motor pumps are installed in bore-well /wells.
Please raise your query through email- email@example.com or call at our helpline no 0761-2757173.
- Small device, Saves Water, Electricity and Time.
- Auto and Manual switch provided for bypass condition.
- Easy to install as no wires required for sensor probes.
- NO maintenance required. Solid state PCB inside.
- NO sensors required.
- NO extra cost of wires required to connect the pump control panel to tank.
- Prevents the motor pump from burnout.
- Product directly going from Manufacturer to Consumer